Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spotlight on Sue Cummings

Did you know that the Oscraps Designer Spotlight this week (September 1-7th)
is featuring Designs by Sue Cummings!!!
She has a fabulous challenge to create a digital or hybrid greeting card! 
If you enter the challenge...you could win a shoppings spree at her shop!
Please check her challenge link at Oscraps.

And guess what!
I am so excited to share the greeting card I designed for you!  You will get a FREEBIE card and printable card instruction sheet.  







Credits: Sketchbook Artistry No. 1 by Sue Cummings

Download link for My Card is here at 4shared

But wait!!!! My Friends and I created more cards to share with
you. Visit OUR BLOG PARTY today and you can download more FREE
cards that were all created using Sue's Products!

Here's the list of who is having a BLOG PARTY today!  
Living in Hawaii feels like we are always a day behind, so I wanted to be sure I posted it before going to bed for the night.  Please be mindful of our outstanding international creative team members who may not have their cards posted yet.  If it is not there, please check back tomorrow or the next day.  You will not be disappointed.

Sue C.
Val
Veer
Linda
Sue
Jessica
Zoe
Nadia
Elina

Eszter
Elisa C.
Elisa H.
Nini
Laurie

Maria

*TOU's: All card designs are copyrighted and cannot be redistributed without permission.
Note: Feel free to post the links to these greeting cards on your blog...but do not
share the actual downloads. Kindly send them to the blogs of my friends and please 
leave comments along the way. We would love to hear how you are going
to use these cards. Thanks for stopping by for the blog party!



** Before you jump over to the next blog, please see below for my FREEBIE quick page featuring Grand Love Story by Creations by Tinamarie and Wild Blueberry Ink.




download here


password:  iloveqps


Thanks for stopping by and hope you visit again.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun Kym ... love seeing everyone's cards!!! So many to collect ... yeah!!!! Hugs, sue.falstaff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your fabulous card Kym!
    Off to collect my next one!! Yay!!
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful card, Kym! Thanks for sharing! :) Hugs, Eszter

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Kym!! I love your work!! thanks for the card and the qp!!! stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! And I love the quickpage :) Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete