
Che Yang Designs has finally opened her shop with Elisa. You can find their store here.
If you are following the blog train, welcome to my stop. My word is "olive."
If you are just starting out here, please go to Elisa's blog to begin the train. You must begin at Elisa's blog and collect words from each stop of the blog train. Remember to keep your words in order for a chance to win a $20 GC to Elisa and Che's store.
Please continue the train to Peggy's blog to collect her word and another beautiful quick page.
Please feel free to download my quick page. I used Che's kit, My Wish for You. I love the colors in this kit!
There are several challenges on both Elisa and Che's blog so be sure to make it to the first stop, here, and ride the train all the way to the end to find Che.






I love the layout and the quickpage, Kym!!!!
ReplyDeletelove, Love, LOVE IT! thanks Kym!
ReplyDeleteLove your QP preview Kym ... congrats!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the beautiful QP, Kym!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Kym!
ReplyDeletethank you kym, il like it !
ReplyDeleteKym, you did an awesome job on the preview! I love it!!!
ReplyDelete